Saturday, February 3, 2024

All About The Japanese Bandori Server!

 Since This Is An Idol Website, I Have Been Also Discovering Japanese Rhythm Games!, Today On Sam's Rhythm Game Corner, I'm Here To Talk About The Japanese Bandori Server!, Since I Play On The English Bandori Server, I Now Play The Japanese Bandori Server!, And Here's What The Japanese Bandori Server Is Like!



MyGo Is Featured In The Japanese Server, Hopefully The US Server Will Get MyGo Sometime This Year, So Far, Anon Has Been My Favorite Character!




Gacha/Events: The Gacha And The Events Are Very Similar To The US Server, Also, Fun Fact, The Event In The JP Version Is 1st, Then The US Gets The JP Event!



Stories: The Stories Are Very Different In Japanese, In The EN Server, They Are Well Translated In English!






Band Section: Just A Little Knowlege, The Band Section Of The Game Let's You Make Your Own Units, And It's A Great Way To See Your Band Members!



Sam Enjoys Playing This Game, I Hope Rina Will Enjoy Japanese Rhythm Games!

See You Next Time On "Sam's Rhythm Game Corner!"








No comments:

Post a Comment

IDOLTOBER Day 7

Day 7 Of IDOLTOBER... Here's A Song!... I Thought This Goes Well With This Day...