Monday, September 21, 2026

The Idol Precure Characters Have Joined the Team In The New Detective Precure Movie "The Mysterious Garden and the Secret of the Two"

 Recently, The New Precure Movie "Detective Precure The Movie: The Mysterious Garden and the Secret of the Two" Features A Crossover Between 2 Previous Precure Series, Wonderful Precure And You And Idol Precure, Basically, We Are Talking About You And Idol Precure.


In This Movie, The Idol Precures Help The Detective Precure Cast, Alongside The Wonderful Precures, It Should Be Classified As An Idol Movie, Since The Idol Precure Cast Appears In It, LOL, But Anyways, The Idol Precures Spend In The Movie In Normal And Precure Forms...




Here's An Interview With The Cast Members From The Animedia Magazine In Japan, In This Interview, The Cast Talk About The Movie And Their Return Into The World Of Idol Precure, And Their Comeback Debut In The Crossover World Of The Film!

Cure Wink/Nana Aofu -  Minami Takahashi

★ "She's back!" I'm so excited♪♪

---Please tell us your impressions of the 'TanPri' team and which Precure you're particularly interested in.

They're all incredibly cute and wonderful, but I'm especially drawn to Cure Answer! Cure Answer has a very ordinary side to her; she gets down sometimes and makes mistakes, but she understands who she is and has the strength to admit her mistakes. I think she's a truly wonderful person. That's why I feel that Cure Answer's words have so much meaning and power!

Cure Kyun Kyun/Shiame Kokoro - Natsumi Takamori

—This is your first voice recording session as the "KimiPri" team since "Kimi to Idol Precure♪ Thanksgiving Festival," so please tell us your thoughts on recording for "Eiga TanPri."

It was so great to be able to do the transformation scene in sync with the "KimiPri" team again after so long! It had been so long that we had to do it a few times, but when I heard Matsuoka-chan take a breath and make a sound instead of saying "ready, set, go," I got so excited and thought, "We're back!"

---Could you tell us about the highlights of the "KimiPri" team's performance in this film, and what you would like viewers to pay attention to?

Please get it, With the spirit of "KimiPri" that makes everything sparkle and shine, they make a wonderful appearance, so please look forward to it, and you'll also get to see lots of expressions from everyone that are unique to "KimiPri," so please pay attention!

★The same atmosphere and liveliness

--This is your first time working with the "TanPri" team on this film, so could you tell us your impressions of the "TanPri" team?

Having worked with them for the first time, I found the members of "TanPri" to be a very harmonious and wonderfully balanced team.

--Which Precure are you particularly interested in from the 'TanPri' team, and why?

Please tell me the reason.

Cure Kyun Kyun / Kokoro Shigure

Personally, the character I'm interested in is Cure Arcana Shadow. Her name is intriguing, and the contrast between her mysterious, shadowy demeanor and her love of ice cream is adorable. —This is the first time the "Kimi to Idol Precure♪ Thanksgiving Festival" has featured voice acting by the "Kimi to Idol Precure♪" team, so please tell us your thoughts on recording for "Eiga TanPri".

Even though I felt like I was seeing the "KimiPri" team almost every day for a year, it suddenly felt strange to see them again after so long. But I was relieved to find that the atmosphere and liveliness were the same as always, whether we'd seen each other regularly or it had been a while.

―Please tell us about the highlights of the "KimiPri" team's performance in this film and what you would like viewers to pay attention to. Watching the voice recording, I thought the sense of unity among the "TanPri" team was wonderful. The "KimiPri" team is also always lively and energetic, centered around Uta-senpai, no matter when or where they are, and it makes me so happy to see that, thinking, "Yes, this is what KimiPri is all about!" I hope everyone will feel the same way.

★Full of "KimiPri" style and powerful -- I think this is the first time you've worked with the "TanPri" team on this movie.

Next, could you tell us your impression of the "TanPri" team? We did voice recording together with the "TanPri" team, and we were so happy that they welcomed us so warmly! They even suggested that we sit with the "TanPri" team on either side of us, and there was constant laughter during breaks, so we got the impression that everyone was very cheerful and happy!

Cure Kiss/Role of Meloron - Miharu Hanai


--Please tell us which Precure you're particularly interested in from the 'TanPri' team, and why. The Precure I'm particularly interested in is Cure Arcana Shadow/Ruruka Mori, because I feel a connection to her colors ♡

—This is the first time the "Kimi to Idol Precure♪ Thanksgiving Festival" team has done voice recording together. Could you tell us your thoughts on recording for "Eiga TanPri"?

Before the voice recording started, I was a little nervous because it had been a while, but the moment I heard the voices of the "KimiPri" team, I felt incredibly relieved...! It felt like home, and the power that the five of us had cultivated over the past year gave me a sense of security, and I felt like we were back to our old selves right away. I savored every single line, immersing myself in the moment, and I was happy throughout the entire recording session!

――――Could you tell us about the highlights of the "KimiPri" team's performance in this film, and what you would like viewers to pay attention to?

As the title suggests, we'll explore the fascinating world of the mysterious garden and the mystery surrounding "the two's secret." We hope you'll enjoy the puzzle-solving that's a hallmark of "KimiPri"! I believe you, the Kirakira Ranrans, know the strengths of the "KimiPri" team best, so this movie will be delivered with full "KimiPri" energy and power!! Please also enjoy the special interactions that can only be seen in the movie~♪

Cure Kiss/Meloron (Voice: Miharu Hanai)

A fairy who came from Kirakira Land. She loves Purirun and affectionately calls her "Nee-tama" (older sister). She has a slightly more mature personality than Uta and the others.



Cure Idol / "Sakura Uta" - Misato Matsuoka


★I want you to see my sparkling and cheerful appearance!

--This is your first time working with the "TanPri" team on this film, so could you tell us your impressions of the "TanPri" team?

Cure Wink/Aoba Nana - Minami Takahashi She is in the same class as Uta and is good at playing the piano. She is gentle and polite, and views things objectively and calmly.



The moment I entered the studio, they left the middle of the chairs empty and said, "We wanted to surround the 'KimiPri' team with the 'TanPri' team!" I remember sitting in the middle, surrounded by the 'TanPri' team, and thinking, "What kindness and warmth these people have...!" -- Which PreCure from the 'TanPri' team are you particularly interested in?

Please tell me a and the reason.

I absolutely love the buddy dynamic between Cure Answer and Cure Mystic! Watching them complement each other's strengths and weaknesses as they solve mysteries is so inspiring!!

Cure Idol/Sakura Uta - Matsuoka Misato)

She's A  second and third-year middle school student who loves to sing, and I tend to express my feelings through song. When I heard that Anna and the others were detectives, I spontaneously sang a song about detectives.

—This is the first time the "Kimi to Idol Precure♪ Thanksgiving Festival" team has done voice recording together. Could you tell us your thoughts on recording for "Eiga TanPri"?

Just like when I was doing the voiceover for "KimiPri," I was recording while giving my impressions, saying things like, "That expression here is so cute!" and "Primero~♥." There was a sense of nostalgia, but more than that, I felt like it was "just like always!" --- What are the highlights of the "KimiPri" team's performance in this film, and what would you like people to watch out for?


This movie is overflowing with the "KimiPri" charm! It's sparkling and cheerful no matter what! I want you to see their smiling faces! The unique styles of "TanPri" and "WanBuri" really shine through, making it a very enjoyable film! And the original characters created for this movie are absolutely wonderful...! I hope you'll pay attention to them!!!

Natsumi Takamori


"Cure's Kyunpurirun"

(Voice: Yoshino Nanjo) A fairy who came from Kirakira Land to find the idol Precure. She is free-spirited and marches to the beat of her own drum. Her favorite food is octopus-shaped sausages.

Cure Zkyun/Role of Prillun - Nanjo Aino


★I was so happy and nostalgic that I cried  a few tears during the recording.

--This is your first time working with the "TanPri" team on this film, so could you tell us your impressions of the "TanPri" team?

I thought the sense of unity as a "team" was really great. The bond between them, feeling like comrades, family, and friendship, is a different kind of charm compared to the "KimiPri" team, which is united with the Cure Idol at the center.

—Which Precure character from the 'TanPri' team particularly interests you, and why?

I love how the distance and trust between Cure Answer and Cure Mystic grow throughout the series! — I think this is the first time the "Kimi to Idol Precure♪ Thanksgiving Festival" that we've done voice recording as a team for "Kimi to Idol Precure♪ Thanksgiving Festival," but the recording for "Eiga TanPri"

Please let us know what you think.

I was so incredibly happy!!! I've always wanted to do voice recording with these five people (and if possible, with everyone else from the 'KimiPri' team too), so I was really, really looking forward to it! And the transformation scene in the rehearsal video already feels nostalgic, but I've listened to it dozens of times and performed it so it's ingrained in my body, so I cried with a mix of happiness and nostalgia. Everyone said they cried too (lol). I was able to transform into Cure Zukyun again.

I was so happy about that. --Please tell us about the highlights of the "KimiPri" team's performance in this film, and what you would like viewers to pay attention to.

It's always so wonderful to see everyone as usual! And just seeing everyone from "Kimipuri" really gives me energy and makes me smile! I'm sure you'll feel sparkling and happy, so please look forward to it!


- R.T



No comments:

Post a Comment