Sunday, September 20, 2026

Genshin Impact's First Singer, 'Vodyanitsa" Is Coming In Version 7.1!

 Vodyanitsa, Genshin Impact's First Singer, Is Coming In Version 7.1, She Will Come Out From September 23, 2026 - October 13, 2026, This Is Her "Surging Ballad" Banner.





According To An Interview With Vodyanitsa's Japanese Voice Actress, Kanae Ito, She Was Overjoyed At The Character That She Is Playing, Talking About Her Design And How She Will Use Her Voice When Playing Her

---What kind of character is Vodzhanitsa, the character you are playing?

When I first saw the illustration, I was struck by how beautiful and lovely the girl was, possessing an overwhelming sense of transparency. She has a "public face" as the prima donna of the Korolevsky Theatre Company, and a "true face" that she only shows to close friends. This duality is one of her greatest charms, and it's incredibly fun to portray her. Furthermore, since she's a "water spirit," her mermaid form is also stunningly beautiful! When you actually see Vodjanitsa moving and speaking, she shines many times more beautifully. For those who haven't yet encountered her, I urge you to experience her charm as soon as possible.

I want you to experience it within the room! --- Please tell us what you were conscious of when you were acting.

When I'm in "work mode," I value my high pride as a prima donna, my charming cuteness that captivates fans, and my refined transparency. On the other hand, when I'm in "everyday life,"


One of her greatest charms is the duality between her public persona as a prima donna and the genuine, unadorned self she shows to close friends.

――――Please tell us how you felt when you were cast in "Genshin Impact." What do you find appealing about this game?

"Genshin Impact" is a hugely popular game that everyone knows, right? I've always dreamed of appearing in it someday, so I was really happy when I received the offer! My impression of "Genshin Impact" was that it has overwhelmingly beautiful graphics and lots of cute and cool, charming characters. I actually played the game myself, and I felt that the high degree of freedom to go anywhere is also a major attraction.

I feel it.

All the characters are so charming, it's hard to choose just one. In Snezhnaya, Odette and Alyo have particularly deep connections with Vodyanitsa.

These are the two girls from the group. Don't you wonder how these three, with completely different personalities, can get along so well together? It's clear that Vodzhanitsa cares deeply for them, but I'd love to see a more detailed account of how the three of them met and how their bond deepened!

—Besides the character you play, Vodzhanitsa, are there any other characters that you find interesting?

From both the scenery and the music, Snezhnaya gave me a grand and slightly serious impression. It made me feel excited, as if something dramatic and dramatic was about to happen!

A tomboyish girl who loves to chat. To highlight this contrast, in private scenes, she changes her expressions rapidly and plays with full energy and power! ---The atmosphere of Snezhnaya, who has been implemented this time.

How about that?

Vodyanitsa (Voice: Kanae Ito)

The diva of the Korolevsky Theatre Company. She belongs to the Faye race, "Water Spirits," who communicate their emotions through song. She normally walks on human legs, but can transform her legs into a tail fin and swim underwater.

--Finally, do you have a message for all travelers?

A lively and vibrant time will undoubtedly transform your trip into something special! Let's create the best memories together, where new smiles and joy abound with every step you take♪ May your journeys continue to be brilliant and wonderful! Travelers, how are you enjoying your wonderful daily adventures? Wouldn't you like to take Vuozhanica with you as a companion to further brighten your future journeys? She is very cute, and sometimes






No comments:

Post a Comment